Election Announcements --- 2018 cycle

Find game rules, daily announcements, election information and anything the admins need you to see here.
Quinn
Administrator
Administrator

Election Announcements --- 2018 cycle

Postby Quinn » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:44 pm

For announcements relating to the 2018 election cycle.
Quinn
Admin for Northeast; Asia & Oceania; DNC Advisor; and general Domestic News.

Reset 14: Sen. Beau Quinn (D-LA); President Pro Tempore; Senator Jack Quinn (R-VA); Sylvester Quinn (I-IA), Senate Challenger
Reset 13: Sen. Joe Quinn (D-Blue Ridge); Senate Majority Leader; President Pro Tempore | Avery Quinn (D-IL), Upper Mississippi Majority Leader
Reset 12: Sen. Sam Quinn (D-Appalachia); Committee Chair, DNC Zeitgeist Coordinator | Charles Quinn, Sen. Candidate for Superior

Quinn
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Election Announcements --- 2018 cycle

Postby Quinn » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:49 pm

Hi all. As our first election announcement for the next cycle, I'm pleased to present the rewrite of the USG election rules. While much of these rules remain the same, some important changes have been enacted to the Senate Election rules. Please familiarise yourselves with these rules sooner rather than later, and seek your clarifications now rather than right before elections.

The rules can be found here.

The Q&A and clarification thread is here.
Quinn

Reset 14: Sen. Beau Quinn (D-LA); President Pro Tempore; Senator Jack Quinn (R-VA); Sylvester Quinn (I-IA), Senate Challenger
Reset 13: Sen. Joe Quinn (D-Blue Ridge); Senate Majority Leader; President Pro Tempore | Avery Quinn (D-IL), Upper Mississippi Majority Leader
Reset 12: Sen. Sam Quinn (D-Appalachia); Committee Chair, DNC Zeitgeist Coordinator | Charles Quinn, Sen. Candidate for Superior

Quinn
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Election Announcements --- 2018 cycle

Postby Quinn » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:26 pm

Just a reminder that nominations for Senate seat selections for the upcoming election cycle are due by 11:59PM, Friday 13th January 2017.

The chair of each party is requested to submit two states for each region for consideration.

Seats will be announced on 17th January.
Quinn

Return to “Rules and Announcements”